"For an occurrence to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient for one to recount it." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Pages

Thursday, September 30, 2010

From the Archives

This one is from way back in the day when I mostly ran by myself.  The two guys I refer to in this post are none other than Jim D. and Jeff S.  Jim had to leave, and Jeff was killing me out there.  "Who is this guy?" is what I was thinking.


Saturday, February 23, 2008 Trail Run or Trial Run
    Well I went out to the trails and ran for about an hour.  I ran into a couple guys and ran with them for a while.  They were really familiar with the trails so now I know which way to go.  I tried running with my small back pack since I will probably use it when I do Berryman, it worked out pretty well.  I hardly even noticed that I had it on.  Next time maybe I will add some more weight to it.  Trail running is more difficult than road running, and hills are still a weakness for me but I'm getting better.  I still think this year is going to be a great year for running.

The Berryman I referred to is the 50miler.  Hope you enjoy this flashback while I work on my RR.

No comments:

Post a Comment