"For an occurrence to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient for one to recount it." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Apologies

Hey everyone!  I just read most of that last post for the first time and noticed there were several spelling errors.  I will try to be more vigilant in the future when it comes to proof reading.  When I was finished typing and adding pictures is was so happy to be finished I put it up without actually reading through it.  My bad.
I am still working on part 2.  I am trying to get it done and up by Friday.  There is a link to all of the pictures from our Berryman Adventure on the right side if you haven't seen them already.
I have some other fun stuff planned that I will want to post about and I don't want to get back logged.

Now you can subscribe by email by clicking the link on the right.

Thanks for reading, feel free to leave a comment or two.

And be sure to check out the ROCK Racing and Trek Mountain Girl blogs big things are happening over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment