"For an occurrence to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient for one to recount it." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

I'm "Training" for an Ultra Marathon

Actually the training portion ended about a month ago.  Haha, I am so screwed!

Berryman is going to be quite an experience this year.  Preparing for my running events and my paddling events has really put me at cross purposes.  Still, I will run it and hopefully eek out a PR, since I wasn't in peak form the first time I ran it either.

Enjoy this video, I did.

2 comments:

  1. That was hilarious. I love the silent grin. When you put it like that, it does sound quite fantastic. Sad to be missing it...maybe next year. Haha haha haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny. I'm working up to run "just" a marathon. Someday, maybe I too can poop in the woods and barf during and Ultra.

    ReplyDelete