"For an occurrence to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient for one to recount it." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

100+ On the Air!

Today I was on "Let's Talk"  hosted by Mark Ellebracht airing on WBGZ 1570AM.  Joining me on the program was Jessica from the Asthma and Allergy Foundation.  Mark who went to school with SuperKate heard about the 100+Project and had to know more about it.  He contacted me and asked if I would like to be on the show.  Obviously I said yes.  I have never been on the radio before and was a little nervous, in fact right before Mark threw me the first question my mind was a blank, literally.  As he was asking the question there was nothing in my head, but then when it was my turn to speak I found the words.  I am no great orator by any stretch of the imagination but I think I did okay.  Jessica did really well too answering the questions about the Foundation that I would have answered poorly.
For the 100+Project's first media event I think things went pretty well and I look forward to doing more in the future.  I will add public speaking to the list of things I need to work on right under learning to ride a unicycle.
You can listen to the audio from the show below if you missed it on the radio this morning.


Thanks to Mark for showing an interest in the 100+Project and for having Jessica and I on the show.




4 comments: