"For an occurrence to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient for one to recount it." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Expedition Impossible Update (SCOOP).

Way back when you may remember that Chuck, Robin, and I tried to get on a new television show called "Expedition Impossible", and were not selected (boo hoo).  Robin and Chuck have a very strong adventure racing background in fact I think ROCK Racing is currently ranked #1 in the nation for two person co-ed teams.  I may not have as strong of a background as they do but I have the adventure spirit and like new challenges.  We would have been the team to watch.  All that is behind us now since the first season is in the can as they say and the show is going to air on ABC June 23rd (check your local listings), and even though we were dissed by the producers I still encourage you to watch it.  I know I will be watching, and talking smack about how ROCK Racing could have blown away the competition.  Just to wet your appetite you can watch the first 14minutes of the first episode below.  Enjoy!



note:  I was wrong ROCK Racing is 4th in the nation.  Not bad for two people with full time jobs and families!

No comments:

Post a Comment