"For an occurrence to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient for one to recount it." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Pages

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The Struggle: Picture Edition

The footage I shot for this weeks video was out of focus, so no video this week.  It really kills me too because it was going to be a really good episode.  I filmed it right after riding my bike and with all of the endorphins flowing through me, talking to the camera didn't feel totally awkward, and I felt more like myself.  I'll try to do something special for next weeks video, but I'm working on two classes right now and generating content for a couple of different sites so I am stretched pretty thin.  I like video though so hopefully I'll get the time.

My view from 4am this morning.

I've made it to the gym twice this week.  My plan is to go on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday for now so I am on track with that.  I've been riding and running more lately.  My thumb is healed enough to get back out on the water.  Overall I'd say I'm doing pretty well.  There is still plenty of room for improvement though.  If there wasn't it wouldn't be a struggle now would it?

1 comment:

  1. Great job on getting out of bad at that dreadful hour. I'm sure it helps with the crazy heat (the hour and being in a gym). Just can't seem to find the will to leave my covers. Huge gravitational pull there.

    ReplyDelete