"For an occurrence to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient for one to recount it." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Animal Ride Video

Recently I was made Visual Media Director for the Metro Tri Club (AKA Team Godzilla) the local Tri club that I have been a member of for a few years now.  My main responsibility is gathering photos and video and make a movie to be shown at the annual banquet.  It's a pretty big deal, and not something I would want to screw up.  I kind of enjoy putting the videos together, and learning how to do it better so I guess I'm a good person for the job.
Aside from the banquet video I have a few other projects that I will be working on throughout the year.  I just finished the video below, a quick look at the Animal Ride (our weekly group ride).  Check it out, and if you are in the St Louis Metro area join us for a ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment