"For an occurrence to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient for one to recount it." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Pages

Saturday, February 26, 2011

The Hive!

Yesterday I got a very exciting email from HoneyStinger welcoming me to the Hive, their grassroots sponsorship program.  It seems like forever since I submitted my application, and was starting to assume that I wasn't accepted.  Needless to say I am glad that I was.

I have been a huge fan of HoneyStinger products for quite while now, and have enjoyed sponsorship for some time due to my affiliation with ROCK Racing, but this is the first sponsorship that is on my own.  Clearly if you are at all familiar with my training and racing, you realize that this is not a full sponsorship.  I will not be quitting my job anytime soon.  I wish someone would pay me to do this stuff!  Even though they haven't offered to fly me out to Steam Boat Springs to tour the factory and meet everyone I am glad to be part of the team, a small yet important part.  Maybe I'll get to meet Lance.

I use the HoneyStinger products because they taste great and they work.  I have used a lot of gels and bars over the years and these are by far my favorites.
In training or racing you can bet that I will have one or more of the following:






So if you haven't tried HoneyStinger products you should you won't be sorry!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Congratulations...now don't go forgetting us little people. :)

    ReplyDelete