"For an occurrence to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient for one to recount it." ~ Jean-Paul Sartre

Pages

Friday, March 27, 2009

It's coming back around again

I'm running the St. Louis Marathon again this year and I am looking forward to it. I am confident that I will be able to break the four hour barrier.
In other news I am planning more Pere Marquette adventures this year. I have plotted the route that I will bike a few times, and eventually run. I don't have any dates yet but I should probably figure it out soon.
I also found out that the place in Grafton where we rent kayaks has a group discount. I hope we can get a good sized group together to take advantage of it.

1 comment:

  1. Fun! Maybe I'll head out there and set up a water stop for you...

    ReplyDelete